[thelist] Maps

Nan Smith nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Mon Sep 9 10:54:00 CDT 2002

Thanks, this is all I need.
Nan

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Ben Dyer
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 11:47 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] Maps

At 10:33 AM 9/9/2002, you wrote:
>What about Yahoo? They have maps too.

I think they use MapBlast or Vicinity or NavTech or whatever it's called
now...

>Also, can I ask you how much Mapquest charges? I have never looked into,
>although I want to put a mapquest map on a nonprofit site that I am
>doing. I wonder if it is less for nonprofit sites.

The only free thing is a way to just link to a particular map:

<http://www.mapquest.com/solutions/product.adp?page=linkfree>

I haven't heard back yet on their professional services, but I'm sure
it'll
be quite a lot of money.  The above method might be your best option.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.