[thelist] Third-party stats recommendation

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Sep 9 17:48:01 CDT 2002

Analog is probably going to get lots of plugs, so I'll just plug them first:

<http://www.analog.cx/>

It's free, it's very functional and it works on almost anything, but there
is a steeper learning curve.  So, depending on how much tinkering you want
to tolerate, it might be just what you need.

--Ben

At 05:40 PM 9/9/2002, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a stats package (inexpensive or free) for use on a
>small site. I've recently had some problems with WebTrendsLive and am
>looking to use something else. Can anyone recommend something really
>good?

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.