[thelist] Out of the box

lon.kraemer lwkraemer at directvinternet.com
Tue Sep 10 10:12:00 CDT 2002

> ... My point is that if you
> use this technique *now* you are using a technique which will cause
> your design to fail in some standards compliant browsers.
>
> Geoff

Well, of course you're right. Much of this is conjecture and I'd expect
it to be many years before any of this comes to pass. No harm in
dreaming? ;0)

While we're at it... how about a declaration of some sort to vertically
clear absolutely positioned elements too, much like we can do now with
floats. Oh, and how about something that replicates the behavior of
cellspacing? And the wish list goes on...

--
Lon Kraemer