[thelist] filemaker pro -- photo gallery

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Tue Sep 10 10:59:00 CDT 2002

Not sure how many people out there work with filemaker pro. I actually just
started.

I have it set up so you can import various images from a folder and it puts
each photo into its own record. Once you have them in a record you can make
various changes like adding captions, file names, use whatever XHTML
template you would like to go around the images, and then export all the
files into a bunch of .html files that you can then upload for a nice little
photo gallery.

What I need is for filemaker to dynamically read those images sizes?

Can that be done? If so it would really help me out on this project i'm
working on.

The exported gallery is at:
www.viewmi.com/gallery/new

I'm still working on validating the XHTML (might be another post for that).

Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org