[thelist] SQL record filtering

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Sep 11 09:24:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <dn at dittodesign.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 9:45 AM

http://www.simply-connect.info/accessories_category.asp?Phone_Make=Nokia&Mas
> ter_Category=Fascias&Phone_Model=3330
>
> as you can see I get all records returned and would like just one from
> each of the categories listed that could then be clicked on to show the
> rest in that category.

As Karen mentioned, the actual database structure will change the landscape
of the problem.  Can you please give us some details about the tables
involved in categories, product types, products, and the association between
products, categories, and product types.

Thanks.

-joshua