[thelist] New bookmarklet that needs to be tested

Liorean Liorean at user.bip.net
Wed Sep 11 17:40:01 CDT 2002

Hello!

I've created a new bookmarklet that I need to get tested in most browsers
on most platforms. (It works perfectly in moz1.1b and almost as good in
ie6win on win2k, but that's about everything I've tested it on.)

Address: <http://members.evolt.org/liorean/togglestyles.html>

The idea behind it is simple: It's a bookmarklet that can toggle between no
styles (doesn't work on inline styles in ie6win), basic styles and
alternate stylesheets. A good testing ground is
<http://www20.brinkster.com/liorean/wcd/new/>.

So, please, please try it and report errors thrown, bugs etc. to me.

// Liorean