[thelist] NT hosting question(s)

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Wed Sep 11 18:25:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

After all these years, I may actually need to code a site that's hosted on
NT4.0 and all I really know is *nix (and I don't really know that anyway).

My guess is php includes are not possible.

So, probably a dumb question for you all, but what are the major differences
between uploading a site to an NT server instead of *nix.

SSI's are still o.k. though aren't they?? No, I really don't want to learn
ASP. I really want them to move their site, but that's probably about as
likely as me learning asp.

Thanks!