[thelist] site check :: sweater.f2o.org

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Sep 11 18:56:06 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Johnston" <chris at fuzzylizard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:31 PM

Chris,

> Let's see, to begin with, your site does not even validate. I could not
> view the source to see why this is so, which is also a bit odd.

Easy now.  On XHTML 1.0 Transitional validation it only found three errors,
two of which are capitalization errors and one of which is simply an
unclosed tag.   None too shabby.

> The role overs are incredibly slow. This is true for both the left hand
> side nav area and the three items on the right hand side.

Check your cache settings.  They were very quick on my browser.  Based on a
quick view of the source code, the image swap code is pretty tight.

-joshua