[thelist] Director and Flash

Nelson Rodríguez-Peña A. nelson at directorzone.com
Thu Sep 12 08:27:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

this is only true if you choose to include the necessary Xtras into the Director projector or in the
Xtras folder. I seem to remember that it's not added by default unless you USE a Flash member...
Anyway, check the Modify > Movie > Xtras... menu in Director, you can check there and add it by
hand.

regards,

Nelson Rodríguez-Peña A.
Diseño y Desarrollo Web y Multimedia