[thelist] Re: Perkins School for the Blind's new site

James Newbery jamesnewbery at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 13 12:21:01 CDT 2002

 --- James Newbery <jamesnewbery at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Instead of providing a link allowing screen-reader
> users to 'skip navigation', they have provided a
> link
> for non screen-readers to 'skip to navigation'.

It is Friday. My brain is not working. I of course
realise that the 'skip' link is for screen-reader
users in both cases.

That's it, I'm going home.

<tip type="Social Skills" author="James Newbery">
When you are not convinced that you're brain is
functioning at its full lucidity, it is better to be
quiet.
</tip>