[thelist] billing clients

Dragon Vision Design dragon-vision at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 18:09:01 CDT 2002

In a contract I spell out charges for excessive Phone time and email
at lower rates typically half.  Of course I let them slide if they
are a good customer but still there is a limit to even the time I
give the good ones.

30 minutes of design time is excessive when lost to tweaks that could
be e-mailed and read later.

A good customer usually knows what they want and are not type As.
They tell me the truth when they don't like something.  They clarify
to the T what they want and don't tell me 4 days into a project to
look at another site because they want something real close to it or
this fancy 10 hour to program trick.