[thelist] form array, getting length of type of control

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 16:04:00 CDT 2002

I'm trying to basically check or uncheck all the checkboxes in a
form. I want to use the elements array to find the length of how many
there are so I can iterate through them.

I cant' quite find the syntax. Danny Goodman says you can use the
type to loop through all elements in a form, but he doesn't provide
an example (strangely enough).

I was trying something like this

var length = myForm.elements["checkbox"].length;

but that is not correct. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/