[thelist] Pulling Formmail results into ACT

MMcGlynn mike.now at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 21:04:01 CDT 2002

Hello,
Back to the list after a long layoff.

Client has a formmail script that has suddenly become very active due to some online marketing, up to 3000 responses per day.
I would like to discover an automated way to concatenate those email messages into a single file (tab delimited text) for import into ACT.
Client's site is hosted elsewhere, so log file access is limited to the basics.
Has anyone had experience in this aspect?

Thanks,
Michael McGlynn
mike at reignition.net
www.reignition.net