[thelist] Need Help - Secured Server - Unsecured Images

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu Sep 19 10:48:01 CDT 2002

Images come up fine under http.  Under https, we get the secured pages
but no images.  Until Monday the images were being displayed under both
protocols for over a month of testing.

Server is RH Linux 7.2, Apache and openSSL.  No redirects or special
magic in the background.  We even have other sites on the same server
doing fine in both protocols.

Really has me stumped.

Ron D.