[thelist] IIS equivalent of Apache "Permanent redirect" directive?

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Thu Sep 19 12:09:01 CDT 2002

bob,

right-click each site in IIS, choose Properties
go to the Web Site tab, click the Advanced button.
here is where you add custom headers to IPs.

so, make entries for:
some IP
www.somesite.com
and
the same IP
somesite.com

multiple sites can share the same IP this way.

if you're running CFMX, be sure you read this too:
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=23179&Method=Full

hth,

nagrom