[thelist] Weekend link: css art

Tim Fountain tim at tfountain.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 09:20:00 CDT 2002

On Friday, September 20, 2002, Jay Blanchard wrote:

>> am I missing something? all I see is a screen full of gifs stacked
>> on top of each other. click on one, and you get the full image. I'm
>> on Mac, is it different on PC or something?

> You need to view the source of the "full" image.

Impressive!  It's a bit slow loading but gzipping the outputted page
would probably compress it *a lot*, as it's all similar text (lots of
spans).

You also have to wonder what would happen if people had weird default
font settings that overrode styles for font family and size ;).

--
Tim Fountain (tim at tfountain.co.uk)
http://www.tfountain.co.uk/