[thelist] quick launch for Mozilla browser only

Karen J. Bowen lists at miinx.com.au
Fri Sep 20 14:20:01 CDT 2002

Erik Bennett wrote:
>   No problem. I'm using Mozilla 1.1 on Windows 2000, and a Pentium III (not
> too sure on the MHz). RAM is 256Mb. I haven't noticed any processor overhead
> on here since I installed Moz 1.1 (at least not from what I can see.) I
> wouldn't even begin to know how to do a system level check on whether the
> Quick Launch is taking up any resources. :-)

sounds like our machines are twins.  :)

The problem I find is when I've got Moz, Dreamweaver & Fireworks all
going - if Mail is running, everything seems to crawwwwwwl, so I've got
it in my head that if I can do a clean boot and just open the browser,
things will zip along a lot more merrily.  Could be a completely
misguided idea, of course!

> That's all I got, HTH! :-D

and that's more than I was expecting!  Thanks again Erik.

cheers,
Karen
-------
Miinx Design & Development