[thelist] Changing HTTP Headers

Mircea Bogdan evolt at personal.ro
Fri Sep 20 20:20:01 CDT 2002

Okay Joshua I'll try to tell more...I'm supposed to resolve a challenge(from
www.arcanum.co.nz - a site that tests your skills in
logic,programming,encrypting and others). I got through many tests, more or
less complicated, till I got to make this one: It simply appears in the frame
with the task the following text "Error: Invalid domain (this page is
restricted to New Zealand residents only)".
That's it...
Well I hope that answers would flood in as you've said.