[thelist] Re: autoupdate a local copy of a site?

William Kolean williamkolean at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 12:09:01 CDT 2002

You can use Internet Explorer to do this - create a new bookmark and click
the "make available offline" box and then click on Customize and set up your
preferences and create an update schedule. IE will then download the site
for you, but unfortunately you can't move the files to another computer.
However, you can use this for laptops that are connected to the internet at
the office, but are offline out of the office. Just have the laptops
synchronize when they're connected and then use IE's offline browsing mode
when they're disconnected to view the site you downloaded.

William