[thelist] Dynamic Text

Karen J. Bowen lists at miinx.com.au
Tue Sep 24 08:25:01 CDT 2002

.jeff wrote:
 > <tip type="JavaScript" author=".jeff">
 >
 > working with forms?  trying to be a good toadie and use dom level 1
 > methods to access objects in your document?  *don't* go "the extra
 > mile" with forms and form elements.  you're only making your forms
 > unnecessarily inaccessible to pre-dom level 1 browsers.
 >
 > </tip>

Thanks for the reminder jeff!  I am too often guilty of not doing the above.

<tip type="Mozilla" author="miinx">

When replying to an email message you'll sometimes find the lines
extending off the page.  In these situations, use the "Rewrap" feature
to get Mozilla to wrap it all nicely again, found at Options > Rewrap
(from the Message window).  It rocks!

</tip>

cheers,
Karen