[thelist] css "transparency"

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Tue Sep 24 17:01:01 CDT 2002

yes the content div has its own bg image, the body's bg image is the lion
gif. and this bg image is a gif that is not 100% transparent. its the body
image (i think) that is fixed.

hth

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion