[thelist] using rgb values for colors

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Tue Sep 24 18:47:01 CDT 2002

haha!

sure you could use that one. i think that would work. or at least "when
it's a 7f you know it's half way between 0 and 255". well ok, fine, that
doesn't rhyme. (but that did.)

anyways, i don't think there's any difference (although i don't know if
every browser supports rgb() as well as it supports #xxxxxx).

i like using hex because i don't use fancy colors like, #4fa30b, instead
i stick with, #aaaaaa. or #40b0b0, or something simple like that.

chris.