[thelist] Looking for site/mail hosting recommendation

Jean T. Dumais jean at jtdwebstudio.com
Wed Sep 25 20:47:01 CDT 2002

Greetings,
I'm a long-time lurker looking for advice  My client is not happy with his
current hosting company due to inadequate e-mail support.  He's asked me to
find a new hosting company (the current one is the one I recommended to him,
which I originally heard of here on this list) that offers the following:

IMAP4 Mail server (not POP3)
Wants to keep 100MB of mail online including an online address book
Needs to send mail to 1,000 users in a group (currently has to split this up
into groups of 100 and send the same message 10 times due to the limitations
with the current service)

In addition, need ASP and Access database support.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jean
(I'm on digest so a cc: to my e-mail address would be cool)