[thelist] url variables

Oren Levin lists at pinetree.net
Thu Sep 26 14:39:01 CDT 2002

One thing you might try is to translate the & and = in the value to ^ and ~
in the URL and then translate them back in your code so that your key-pair
you pass looks like:

return_page=read.cfm?email_ID~384^folder_ID~1^sort_by~date_time_io^sort_orde
r~1

We do this all the time on the audible.com site as in:

www.audible.com/adbl/store/welcome.jsp?source_code=AUDW0146WS072701&entryRed
irect=/store/sitePage.jsp&entryParams=^Type~StephenKing

Hope that helps.

Oren

-----
Oren Levin, Web Developer