[thelist] Site Check Please

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Thu Sep 26 23:20:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
> Not intending to offend anyone, but I'm wondering if all the copy in there
> is dummy text or if it's the final text.
>
> For some reason the spoon masthead doesn't seem to fit with the rest of
the
> site. Took me several page clicks before I realised it wasn't an ad. And
> all that while I had been thinking "why are they selling banner
advertising
> on their corporate site".
[/snip]

No - not offended at all. I need that type of feedback.

The text that is in there right now is just what was given to me. I'm sure
someone will rewrite this. If not I will suggest it or maybe do it myself if
I'm feeling crazy.

The top graphic (the spoon) is actually supposed to be there but I would be
interested in how you think it may look better. With or without the spoon.
I'm hoping to design a couple different top graphics to throw into the mix.