[thelist] PHP and subroutines

jv jveillo at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 27 14:13:01 CDT 2002

Yes, in PHP they're refered to as include (.inc or whatever extension you
wish to give them) files.

Basically, you code your functions to a file and then use the include
function *include()* to include it into your script. Very simple.

Also, check out the *objects* section of your book or find a few tutorials
on the web. If you like the idea of calling sub-routines from your script
you'll love Objects.

James
jveillo at bellsouth.net