[thelist] where can I download Mozilla Personal Security Manager?

timothy booker list at yaffle.org
Sat Sep 28 14:17:01 CDT 2002

Joel Canfield wrote:
> when I try to access any kind of secure site, I get a 'go download PSM and
> try again' error.

The personal security manager is an optional component when you install
Mozilla.  Try running the setup again and choose a custom installation.
  Then, ensure personal security manager is checked in the list.

You should be able to run the install again without over-riding any
preferences.

HTH,
Tim

--

There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke