[thelist] Stupid newbie question

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Sat Sep 28 21:43:01 CDT 2002

Daniel Medley wrote:
> I know zero, zip, zilch about installing a server. I want to learn. Does
> anyone know of a place on the web that has a step by step hand holding
> tutorial concerning installing Apache onto win2k pro?  I want to be able to
> use it with php as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Assuming you mean for your local machine for testing purposes, I would
recommend finding the PHP Triad, which is a ready to install version of
Apache, PHP, and MySQL.

> Peace and a bagpipe,

You can't have the former if someone nearby is playing the latter :-)

TjL

--
30 Days to becoming an Opera Lover
                                        http://www.tntluoma.com/switch