[thelist] IE doesn't realize .MOV = Quicktime ?!

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 21:21:01 CDT 2002

Always nice to put a link pointing to the appropriate plugin also. On a
side note, and memory may not serve 100% here, active-x only works on
Internet Explorer so that won't solve your problem completely.

The site worked great in both ie5.5 and mozilla 1.1 and might I add that
she has a very impressive collection of audio cassettes. =)