[thelist] way around frames issues?

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Tue Oct 1 22:13:01 CDT 2002

Hi Roger,

>So...I guess I'm just hoping for some miracle here, that would allow me to
>keep my simple-to-update frame navigation.

This caught my attention - if you are looking to keep an "easy to update"
navigation, have you considered using includes instead of frames? Depending
on the server you are hosted on, there should be a way to do this.
Basically, an include is a file (in this case, your navigation) that is
created and stored on the server, and then all of your other pages "call"
that file when they are loaded. The result is that each page has the same
navigation, but you only have to edit one file when your navigation
changes, rather than each page on your site.

Just a thought...

Susan Wallace