[thelist] FW: MAC Addresses/Physical Address!

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Thu Oct 3 01:19:01 CDT 2002

LOL, reminds me of the time we set our MAC addresses to a series owned by a
car company or some other normally non IT company when I was working for
the local government.  Needless to say, the firewall did not like it one bit.

For those interested, http://coffer.com/mac_find/ has a search utility to
find vendors of specific products.