[thelist] Illustrator color shift

Joseph A Borg jacborg at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 11:37:01 CDT 2002

I'm on Illustrator 10 jumping from 7 so I'm guessing...
make sure your illustrator is not changing the colour profile
	from main menu go Edit>Color Settings>
	check colour manangement policies and leave on preserve embedded
profiles

monitors are you sure they are both set to full contrast, with
brightness adjusted to match colorsync control panel etc... sounds like
your monitor seems to be clipping the dark shades like a pc monitor
would...

I hope this closes the issue coz colour can be reaally frustrating to
match (thanks apple for the help)