[thelist] Hey Folks

Adam Schwenk adam at adamschwenk.com
Fri Oct 4 02:47:01 CDT 2002

    I just signed on to this list.  Hopefully I'll learn a lot from you
all!

    I have a question for you folks though.  I decided to use a dhtml
scrollbar that was created by http://www20.brinkster.com/viewsrc/ .  The
scroller is absolutely beautiful, and I'm using it (somewhat
successfully) in my new project
http://www.adamschwenk.com/work/wbie/games.html.  Unfortunately, the
scroller doesn't work for netscape 4.8.  Is there anything I can do to
fix this?  It's relocating the user to a web standards page (I
understand it doesn't comply with W3C spec, but most viewers online
don't care if a browser supports it or not and there are still lots of
users using netscape 4.8).  Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, input,
etc., it would be EXTREMELY helpful!  Thank you!

    adam