[thelist] Searching for a multi-lingual CMS written in PHP or PERL

Nicole P nparrot at pair.com
Tue Oct 8 22:51:02 CDT 2002

Thanks. Personally, I prefer the aqed site, but 501st.ca is more fun .. ;-)
It's PostNuke 1.7.4 for both. 501st.ca is pretty PostNuke out much out of
the box, with a calendar added.

AQED has the calendar and phpBB added, and will have a photo gallery soon.

I also manage http://www.bikerscout.net which has the photo gallery already
up and running, but it's English only
I installed it for another site that's not launched yet, which's been paired
down, it only has the news posting capabilities.

Nicole
who really likes getting dynamic sites up in less than a day. ;)

From: "Russell Griechen" <russgri at bellsouth.net>