[thelist] why is my valid site crashing NN4.6?

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Wed Oct 9 11:20:01 CDT 2002

> It's generally something in the CSS.  What catches my eye first is
> #whatshot strong.  I don't recall where spaces and underscores are
> allowed in id and class names, so I avoid them.
>
> Yours,

Actually #whatshot strong  should be fine. All that's doing is telling the
browser that any <strong> tag that's under the whatshot ID to be this style.

So it's not a space in the name - it's controlling 2 things.

p.s. The <strong> tag is the same as the <b> tag but helps people with
audible browsers. You may have already known this though.

Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org