[thelist] Client wants to update page content

Richard McFarland rlmcfarland at attbi.com
Wed Oct 9 13:28:01 CDT 2002

I knew in advance this was the best solution, but was hoping <sigh> there
might be an easier approach. I have zero knowledge about this sort of thing
and no coding background (other than my own html dabblings). Time to start
learning something new, huh?

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

richard
--
Richard McFarland (rlmcfarland at attbi.com)
206-378-6942

--"The more you learn, the more there is to learn."--