[thelist] Client wants to update page content

patrick sanders pms at stoutstreet.com
Wed Oct 9 13:50:01 CDT 2002

Good to hear you'rr getting food, at least! Hope it's good stuff.

Another thing to consider is to try not to be everything to everyone. In
this case, I know it will be difficult, but consider partnering/developing a
working relationship with folk with complementary skills.....say, a database
girl or a code guy. This will help immensely if you plan to get more web
gigs.