[thelist] why is my valid site crashing NN4.6?

Joseph A Borg jacborg at mac.com
Wed Oct 9 16:22:04 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 06:24 PM, { schaapy } wrote:

> I tried linking my style sheet and it loaded a bit longer but then it
> ended
> up doing the same thing.

even by using @import?

I've got a stickies note with netscape 4 bugs very comprehensive -- I
never use it though !

I don't have the original link though if you try to google search for:
netscape 4 bugs blockquote table acronymPaul Beakley

these are words in my stickies note... if you have no luck I can forward
you the thingie...

I wouldn't bother much with NN4 though just do a very basic style sheet
to position stuff and that's it, then add the @import uber stylesheet
for more capable browsers...