[thelist] Client wants to update page content

Keith cache at dowebscentral.com
Fri Oct 11 12:36:15 CDT 2002

At 07:35 PM Thursday 10/10/2002, you wrote:

> > Hello, all.
> >
> > The owner/chef is eager to be able to update various pages (such as menu)
> > himself. He is not very tech-savvy, but doesn't want to have to pay me
> > forever to update frequently-changing data.

I just opened a new website that offers a WYSIWYG editor that runs in your
browser.  It is not a monthly service, the Perl program installs on your
server. Once installed your client can edit areas of pages where you allow
editing. Your client never sees the underlying code.

http://contenteditable.com

Keith
support at contenteditable.com