[thelist] Good PHP/MySQL book?

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Oct 11 19:52:01 CDT 2002

> although I knew other programming languages. I think Joel
> might be looking for a higher level book, to learn how to
> structure PHP and MySQL and what their built-in functions
> are. Is that right Joel? Nan

Definitely not looking for a beginner's book; right. I'm real comfortable
with database concepts (else I'd feel a fool writing an evolt.org article on
the sub ;) and I understand the basics of server side languages, etc. Just
looking for the nuts and bolts of PHP/MySQL from, I guess, an intermediate
perspective.

I think I've gotten a good list to choose from.

Thanks, all.

joel

--
Joel D Canfield