[thelist] Preventing right-clicking on a page?

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Mon Oct 14 08:43:07 CDT 2002

OK, I guess I should have explained my reasoning....btw, I totally agree
with you, but this is different...

I'm putting up a mockup image of a design for a client & we don't want
them to Save it and use it internally instead of hiring us.  It's a
one-time thing that we're going to keep up for a week for them to look
at & then take it down immediately.  It's not public & I'm not worried
about source being looked at...

Yes, I do realize that they could print screen the page and do something
with it, but I'm not sure that they're smart enough to know how to do
that...

Kyle