[thelist] normalizing an abnormal table

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Mon Oct 14 21:52:00 CDT 2002

rudy you are the man. :D  And Rebecca, thanks for your suggestion also.  I
think rudy nailed it down very well.

I love the idea about the composite primary key, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!
:)  I will be reassessing the whole db design because of that thought,
thanks.

And hats off, as usual.  Always some good insight.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net