[thelist] CF: Clearing a cached query?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Oct 15 11:12:01 CDT 2002

> well, see Rays new post, there is an issue with my method if
> the whitespace
> changes, but why would the whitespace change?
> If we're talking about doing admin changes, and then opening
> the freshly
> edited page with a ?query=flush honked on the end, the
> whitespace will be
> the same.

Well, in the past, my 'public' page may have had this:

<cfquery ...>
</cfquery>

Whereas my admin page would look different..

	<cfif admin wants to add a record and it worked ok... >
		<cfquery ...>
			same sql, but differnet white space cuz of the
tabs
		etc

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus