[thelist] Sending out mail from the webserver

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Tue Oct 15 17:10:01 CDT 2002

hey jason.

i think you asked this a few days ago correct? instead of having people
give the same answers as before, why don't you let us know what the
problems were that you ran into and we can continue from there.

or you could let us know why turning your script into a .VBS file and
setting up a Scheduled Task is not suitable for your needs and we can go
from there.

(i'd be interested in knowing other ways of doing it besides the .VBS
way if possible.)

chris.