[thelist] vhs video to pc

Dragon Vision Design dragon-vision at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 00:36:01 CDT 2002

At 12:05 AM -0400 16.10.2002, Tom O'Dea wrote:
>Does anyone have ideas on the best way to get video and audio from a VHS
>cassette onto a PC?
>
>I figured I would at least need to run a s-video cable from the vcr to an
>s-video input on the pc's video card, or just use composite video input. As
>well as running an audio cable from the vcr to pc.
>
>thanks,
>tom
S Video is much cleaner It is the one used by people that cannot
afford component video and audio.  Hard to spot the difference
outside of the studios.  S-Video also does not need external audio
cables.
--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens Webmaster Dragon Vision Design

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author