[thelist] Coldfusion n00b

matt g mrg at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 16 07:34:01 CDT 2002

Hi Manesh,
As Ron said, books are good, because you'll spend a *lot* of time looking
things up.

However, for starters I learned a lot about Cold Fusion from Webmonkey
tutorials. They have an old one, which should still get the idea across.
Mind the wrap...
<http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/coldfusion/tutorials/tutori
al2.html>

List of all their CF articles/resources: