[thelist] [OT] upgrading Mac from OS9 to OSX, thoughts?

matt s. mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Oct 16 08:49:01 CDT 2002

Of course, come January, all new Macs will be OSX only, and you'll only be able
to run 9 in Classic mode. So its definitely a move we'll all have to make in
the near future.

Speaking of Apple, did everyone hear about Microsofts failed attempt to steal
their "Switch" ad campaign? :)
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=528&ncid=528&e=15&u=/ap/20021014/ap_on_hi_te/microsoft_ad

.matt