[thelist] Coldfusion n00b

Sean G. ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Wed Oct 16 08:54:01 CDT 2002

Howdy,

I haven't seen Ben Forta's name dropped in this thread.  It's been a while
since I worked with CF, but back in the day his Advanced Application
Development for CF 4 was a must have.

His books for the MX version are out;his web site is a good resource as
well, http://www.forta.com/cf/resources/

There's also a CF developers mailing list, whose details I do not recall at
the moment but does have some folks from thelist as subscribers.  Again, I
haven't used it in a while, but when I did it was as high of quality as
thelist.

HTH,

Sean G.