[thelist] vhs video to pc

Vince Heilman VHeilman at eAngler.com
Wed Oct 16 10:20:01 CDT 2002

I just bought a new video card this weekend to capture VHS.

I bought the ATI 8500DV(64MB) All In Wonder. I don't know what your budget
is,
but this package was $199 at Best Buy. It came with Video editing
software($$)
and all of the cables needed(S-Video, RCA, etc.) It was VERY easy to set up,
I didn't have any driver problems, etc. (I'm using a Win2k machine.) I don't
have a DV camera yet, but when I get it, it'll plug right in.

Other cool features:
RF Remote that will control your mouse, TV/DVD playback, etc. (fun)
It makes a great Gaming card. :-)
And, cames with some games.

http://www.ATI.com

HTH,