[thelist] Opera/CSS/Quark Xpress

jv jveillo at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 16 13:03:01 CDT 2002

Yes, it doesn't make sense to use both CSS and tables where one or the other
would suffice and the extreme nesting makes the pages too heavy.

The graphic that doesn't show up in Opera is 'Text482.gif' (the ebigman
logo). Is Opera having proplems with too deep nesting?

I think I'll use Xpress for mock-up layouts and 'text to graphics'
conversion.

The person that develops a perfect WYSIWYG will own the Internet!

James
jveillo at bellsouth.net